- calsigI: A calendar age uncertainty which is Independent of all other samples in the dataset, for example, a Uranium / Thorium date uncertainty.
- calsigD: A calendar age uncertainty which is Dependent on other samples in the dataset, for example a wigglematch uncertainty.
- calsigC: A calendar age uncertainty which is Cumulative. Counting errors and speliothem growth model uncertainties are examples.
- calseqno: A somewhat redundant field which defines the range of samples affected by a dependent error structure. When there is a dependent error it will be the same for all samples in a division of a dataset.
- raw.c14age: radiocarbon age BP uncorrected for reservoir age.
- raw.c14sig: The uncertainty in the c14 age reported by the radiocarbon laboratory.
- c14addsig: Additive c14 age uncertainty.
- c14mulsig: Multiplicative c14 age uncertainty (error multiplier).
- ReservoirAge: Local reservoir age of the ocean for marine samples or a Dead Carbon Fraction in speliothems.
- ReservoirSig: Uncertainty in the reservoir age.
Type in a query here, following the example syntax
Help with Syntax
Select * from sets
Select * from raw where setno=4
select calage,calage-(calspan-1)/2,calspan,c14age,c14sig,kind from raw join sets using (setno) where setno=6
select * from raw join sets using (setno) where author like 'Fahrni%'
select raw.setno,labid,reservoirage from raw join cooked using (datno) where reservoirage>500 order by reservoirage
select calage,c14age,calsig,c14sig from cooked where calage between 12500 and 50000
select raw.*,raw.calage-(raw.calspan-1)/2 as calmidpt,labid,sets.author,sets.comment from cooked join raw using (datno,setno,division,subdivision) join sets using (setno,division,subdivision) where setno<5